Project: Reeds Chapel, Watford 

Client: Fifield Glyn

Reeds chapel, now converted into housing, of the former London Orphan Asylum School. It is on the east side of Watford Junction station. It was designed by Henry Dawson and built in 1871. The school left Watford in 1939 and the buildings of the school, which are also now housing, were used as offices. Conversion to housing happened in the 1980s.


Barwin were appointed as principle contractor to carry out various roof repairs, and sympathetically clean the stone and brickwork using the DOFF system. 

Social media & sharing icons powered by UltimatelySocial